Monday 26 May 2014

A Styling Blog


I wanted to write this blog on the one hand as an outlet for my personal creativity, to offer a place where fellow fashionistas and party stylists could come together and to provide inspiration with words, sayings and photos. On the other hand it enables me to write about some of the parties we have been involved in and continue to be involved in. I also find more and more that I am enjoying advising clients and our facebook likers on various entertaining elements so finally this is a chance to put that information together for you. I hope you enjoy this styling blog as much as I will putting it together.
 
#partystyling #perthparty #perthpartyhire #eventstyling #eventstylingperth #inspiration #stylingblogs #creativeoutlet #fashionistas  #petiteposhparties

No comments:

Post a Comment